Saturday 24 March 2007

I am so proud!

My little sister has won a place at college today - admittedly she's not the most academic person in the world, but she is so creative that who could have refused her a place at any institute of education! I don't think I praise my sister that often - in fact I think I'm moody towards her most of the time and don't really appreciate her as much as I should. She is brilliant though, and although I think she is sometimes spoilt, I've actually realised she is really kind and sweet. I went off in a tizzy about losing my favourite bottle of nail polish and she went to the ends of the earth to try and find it. Then she painted my nails for me.
Maybe sometimes we think that people are one thing, but really they are nowhere near as bad as we thought they were. My sister is like that. Although there are just some people who are rotten to the core..............