Sunday 25 March 2007

Lack of inspiration

While I'm writing my blog, I am supposed to be working on my distance learning course. I am so frustrated with it - it's unbelievable!

I do like writing (hence the blog) but when I sit down and start to write the words fail me. I get serious writer's block, but more to the point I would rather be doing something, anything else than have to sit down and concentrate. The weekends are supposed to be fun.

The rest of the clan have evacuated the building, and I'm looking after the doggies, so I should take this opportunity of peacefulness to study. I just don't want to!

I think I have started wittering now - my mum says I witter away sometimes, so I am going to shut up (in cyber terms) and try and do something useful with my free time.

It's still not fun though.