Wednesday 28 March 2007

Trampoline Tantrum

I got an email at work this afternoon from mum, who was tearing her hair out. My sister had come home wanting to practice on a trampoline for PE tomorrow, and she wanted my dad to either nick our neighbour's trampoline, get out our old one which has seen better days (which dad refused to do) or go to B&Q and buy a new one! When mum was writing the email she had gone outside and started jumping on the grass - stating that if she hurt herself it would be Mum's fault. How selfish is that? She's still in a mood, and we've had a big row, because I don't think it's fair for her to demand anything and everything she wants. Things have been said, and mum has walked out because she's had enough of our bickering. Fair point, but sometimes Lucy should act her age and not her shoe size!

Also, on a completely different subjects the doggies are coming to work with me tomorrow to show how dog-friendly we are, although dogs are really banned from the office since it has been re-done. I really hope they behave themselves, fingers crossed!