Wednesday 23 May 2007

I need a hug

After the traumas of last night, I think I am having a bad day. Here are the reasons.

1. My hair, again - I have screwed it up, tied it right back, and popped on a headband. I still feel a little teary and depressed about it this morning. Mum has booked the new hairdresser to come tomorrow evening to fix it, which has made me concerned that I will get a worse fringe (if that is possible) which will be shorter and harder to hide. Fingers crossed, touch wood and all that, that it goes ok tomorrow.

2. My car, for the 100th time - the morons at my insurance company allege that my car is all straightened out, and have the cheek to say they are sending it back to the cowboys who tried to fix it in the first place. I have told my mother in no uncertain terms that if they try to move my car from the good garage then I will sit on the bonnet and refuse to move. My parents are fed up with this too, and I don't think they would stop me. I'm that annoyed.

3. Work - my hand hurts because I spent most of the day taking something off a dictaphone (which was over 3000 words) and now I have a blister on the inside of my thumb, and my joints ache. It REALLY hurts, and now it even hurts to type. So as you can imagine I am shouting OUCH periodically as I write this.

4. Life in general - why not?

I don't know why everything is annoying me - perhaps I am hormonal? It's easy to blame a lot on hormones, but I do go from wanting to cry my eyes out over my hair to throttling my father when he is being sooooooo picky about my driving, which he can't see dents my fragile confidence.

I need a hug.